The aim of this subject is to create awareness among the students and equip them with the necessary skills for employment in the middle level cadre.
To orient students in Marketing Management.
To encourage entrepreneurial skills.
To meet the demand of the various industrial sectors.
- Module 1 – Advertising, definition, objectives. Types of Advertising, Newspaper, Magazines, Journals. Outdoor Ads, Theater Ads. Radio, TV Advertisement. Product placement
- Module 2 – Ad Agencies, Its Types and functions. Ethics in Advertisement. Advertisement Budget
- Module 3 – Element of Advertisement, Copy Writing. Advertisement lay out, Proof reading, Typography, Lithography. Use of Symbols, Slogans Caption Catch Phrase.
- Module 4 -Salesmanship, Importance of Salesman, Steps in selling. Direct Marketing. Different Salesman, retailer, wholesaler etc. Negotiation
- Module 5 – Knowledge, Skills and Qualities required in salesmanship. Training and supervising the salesman. Motivating the salesman, perks, commission,incentives,remuneration,awards and rewards.