- 111 students
- 0 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 10 week duration
An audit is important as it provides credibility to a set of financial statements and gives the shareholders confidence that the accounts are true and fair. It can also help to improve a company’s internal controls and systems.
- To familiarize the students with the principles and procedure of auditing.
- To enable the students to understand the duties and responsibilities of auditors and to undertake the work of auditing.
- Tandon, B.N., Sudharsanam, S., & Sundharabahu, S., A Handbook of Practical Auditing,S.Chand & Compaly Ltd, New Delhi.
- Arun Jha, Auditing – University Edition, Taxman Publications
- Saxena, R. G., Principles and Practice of Auditing, Himalaya Publishing House, Mumbai
- Sharma, T. R., Auditing Sahitya Bhawan Publication Agra
- Saxena, R. G., Principles and Practice of Auditing, Himalaya Publishing House, New Delhi
- ICAI Study material for IPCC and Final
0.00 average based on 0 ratings