- 28 students
- 0 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 10 week duration
MMICMT03 : DISCRETE MATHEMATICS
Total Hours : 72
Total credits : 4
Kenneth H Rosen ; Discrete Mathematics And Its Applications ; 6th Edition ;
Tata Mc Graw-Hill Publishing Company Limited
- Students should learn a particular set of mathematical facts and how to apply them
- To teach students how to think logically and mathematically.
- This course is to provide a more complete and logic frame work in areas of basic Mathematics.
- Students must understand mathematical reasoning in order to read, comprehend, and construct mathematical arguments
- To teach students how to work with discrete structures such as sets, permutations, relations, graphs, trees etc..
- To learn discrete mathematics at its application level.