- 0 student
- 0 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 10 week duration
Entrepreneurship is a profession .like other professions ,it can be developed & fostered through specific educational and intensive training programmes. entrepreneurship development is a procedure where the knowledge & skills of the entrepreneurs are improved Via multiple class room & training programmes. Basic aim of this course is to grow number of entrepreneurs in the world.
•To develop entrepreneurial spirit among students
•To empower students with sufficient knowledge to start up their venture with confidence
•To mould young minds to take up challenges and become employer than seeking
employment and to make them aware of the opportunities and support for
entrepreneurship in India
1. Anjan, R. Managing New Ventures, Concepts and Cases in Entrepreeurship, New Delhi,
PHI Learning Private limited.
2. Bhide A, The Origin and Evolution of New Businesses, New York, Oxford University Press.
3. Brandt, S. C. (1997). Entrepreneuring: The 10 Commandments for Building a Growth
Company. New Delhi: Mc Millan Business Books.
4. Manjunath, N. (2008). Entrepreneurship & Management. Bangalore: Sanguine Technical
5. KhankaSS-Entrepreneurial Development-SChandandSons
7. AP Padnekar, Entrepreneurship, Himalaya Publishing House, Mumbai.
9. Pandya,Rameswary-. Skill Development and Entrepreneurship in India, New Century
0.00 average based on 0 ratings