- 0 student
- 5 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 10 week duration
COURSE CODE: BFSC103
SEMESTER : 1
Financial accounting is a specialized branch of accounting that keeps track of a company’s financial transactions. Using standardized guidelines, the transactions are recorded, summarized, and presented in a financial report or financial statement such as an income statement or a balance sheet. The main objective of financial accounting is to know the profit or loss of an enterprise.
- To make students learn the basic concepts, principles of accounting.
- To make students to prepare final accounts of sole trader; to have an understanding about single entry system.
- To make students have a thorough knowledge about various accounts like royalty and consignment.
- Systematic approach to Financial Accounting- Dr. KGC Nair, Dr. Jayan, S Chand Publications.
- Financial Accounting- Jain & Narang- Kalyani Publications
- Financial Accounting 1 – Dr. Jayan- Prakash Publications.