- 0 student
- 1 lessons
- 1 quizzes
- 14 week duration
Financial Management is concerned with the acquisition and conservation of capital funds in meeting the financial needs and overall objectives of business enterprise. Financial management is one of the important parts of overall management, which is directly related with various functional departments like personnel, marketing and production.
- To make students learn the functional areas and principles of financial management
- To make students learn to apply financial management theories and practices to the financial decision-making process.
- To make students understand the importance of financial management concepts in the financing, investment and dividend decisions.
- Chandra, Prasanna,. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, Tata McGraw Hill, Delhi.
- Bhabatosh Banerjee, FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL
MANAGEMENT, PHI, Delhi, 2010.
- Chandra Bose D, FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, PHI, Delhi, 2010.
- Preeti Singh, FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, Ane, 2011.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings