COURSE CODE : BFSC404
SEMESTER – 4
Financial Management is concerned with the acquisition and conservation of capital funds in meeting the financial needs and overall objectives of business enterprise. Financial management is one of the important parts of overall management, which is directly related with various functional departments like personnel, marketing and production.
- To make the students aware of various sources of fund and the risk associated with it.
- To make students have an idea about various financial decisions like financing, investing and dividend
- To make students learn to apply financial management theories and practices to the financial decision-making process.
- Chandra, Prasanna,. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, Tata McGraw Hill, Delhi.
- Bhabatosh Banerjee, FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL
MANAGEMENT, PHI, Delhi, 2010.
- Chandra Bose D, FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, PHI, Delhi, 2010.
- Preeti Singh, FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, Ane, 2011.