Income Tax – I
- To familiarise the students with Income Tax Act 1961
- To enable the students to compute Income taxable under the first three heads of Income
After the completion of the course, students will be able to –
A Knowledge and Understanding:
- To know the meaning and scope of direct tax
- To understand residential status and scope of Total Income.
- Receive knowledge relating to first three heads for computing tax.
- Understand the Nature Of income tax
- Understand the process of computing first three heads of income
- Develop and understanding of the main rules and regulations of income tax
- Compute residential status of individual