- 18 students
- 12 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 10 week duration
Java is a powerful general-purpose programming language. It is used to develop desktop and mobile applications, big data processing, embedded systems, and so on. According to Oracle, the company that owns Java, Java runs on 3 billion devices worldwide, which makes Java one of the most popular programming languages.
- Gain knowledge about basic Java language syntax and semantics to write Java programs and use concepts such as variables, conditional and iterative execution methods etc.
- Understand the fundamentals of object-oriented programming in Java, including defining classes, objects, invoking methods etc. and exception handling mechanisms.
- Understand the principles of inheritance, packages and interfaces.
- Gain knowledge about event handling, applet fundamentals and JDBC.
After the completion of the course, students will be able to –
- Identify classes, objects, members of a class and relationships among them needed for a specific problem.
- Demonstrate the concepts of method overloading, method overriding, polymorphism and inheritance.
- Write Java programs to implement error handling techniques using exception handling.
- Write Java programs to implement event handling techniques.
- Demonstrate the concepts of applet fundamentals and JDBC.
Basics of Java
Classes and Interfaces
Exception handling and Multi-threading
Event Handling and Swing
Applet Fundamentals and JDBC
0.00 average based on 0 ratings