- 33 students
- 9 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 10 week duration
Welcome to the eLearning workshop on LearnPress LMS
It’s simple LMS software customized for St. Albert’s College (Autonomous), Ernakulam which helps us to create online classes on all topics. The objective of this course is to support the teachers to develop classes free or otherwise using this platform.
The content inside gives a broad idea about how to develop online classes using LearnPress LMS. Please go through the content and help yourselves to develop better classes for our students.
The content shared is taken from a video recorded during an eLearning Workshop for our staff. It’s not edited therefore no proper beginning and you may find hiccups in between.
You can also find links to the free content uploaded by other authors.
Fr. Antony Vacko Arackal
Learn to use LearnPress
- How to develop online classes using LearnPress LMS
- Basics of LearnPress
- How to use Assignment add-on for LearnPress
- How to use LearnPress to create and sell course online
- How to use Content Drip add-on for LearnPress
- How to use Certificates add-on for LearnPress
- How to use Gradebook add-on for LearnPress
- How to use Announcement add-on for LearnPress
- Live Stream your lesson with LearnPress
0.00 average based on 0 ratings