- 20 students
- 0 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 10 week duration
- To develop a dynamic webpage by the use of CSS, java script and HTML.
- To write a well formed PHP programs.
- To learn about sessions and cookies management
- To connect a PHP program to Mysql database and perform insert, update and delete operations on DBMS table.
- To write a server side PHP application to manipulate the form data sent from client, process it and store it on database.
Book of Study:
- Dave W Mercer, Allan Kent, Steven D Nowicki, David Mercer, Dan Squier, Wankyu Choi-
“Beginning PHP5”, Wiley Publishing, Inc
- Rasmus Lerdorf and Kevin Tatore, “Programming PHP”, Shroff Publishers & Distributors Pvt. Ltd
- Dave W Mercer, Allan Kent, Steven D Nowicki, David Mercer, Dan Squier, Wankyu Choi, “Beginning PHP” Wiley Publishing, Inc
Introduction to web, WWW architecture, Fundamentals of HTML, text formatting tags, marquee, inserting images, links, lists, creating tables, frames, working with form elements.
CSS introduction, and