- To develop a dynamic webpage by the use of CSS, java script and HTML.
- To write a well formed PHP programs.
- To learn about sessions and cookies management
- To connect a PHP program to Mysql database and perform insert, update and delete operations on DBMS table.
- To write a server side PHP application to manipulate the form data sent from client, process it and store it on database.
Book of Study:
- Dave W Mercer, Allan Kent, Steven D Nowicki, David Mercer, Dan Squier, Wankyu Choi-
“Beginning PHP5”, Wiley Publishing, Inc
- Rasmus Lerdorf and Kevin Tatore, “Programming PHP”, Shroff Publishers & Distributors Pvt. Ltd
- Dave W Mercer, Allan Kent, Steven D Nowicki, David Mercer, Dan Squier, Wankyu Choi, “Beginning PHP” Wiley Publishing, Inc